How to Register for a Yoga Shack Virtual Livestream Class
1. Sign up for your selected class via the Yoga Shack app or MINDBODY following the purchase sequence and ensuring your email is up to date. This must be done a minimum of 1 hour prior to class.
3. 30 minutes before the class starts you will receive the Live Stream link from Mind Body
4. 5 minutes prior click on the link to login via your laptop, smartphone, tablet or even Smart TV!
5. Please be considerate of the teacher and your fellow classmates and arrive on time and mute your audio. You may choose whether your video is on or off.
Read this document for tips and tricks to get Livestream classes working on your device.
How to Register for Yoga Shack Outdoor Classes
Address: Wortley Green 206-226 Wortley Road (South East corner of Wortley and Elmwood)
1. Pre Register and payment at yogashack.ca or via Yoga Shack custom App at the app store Apple Click Here, Google Play Click Here. All participants must pre-register and pre-pay online for class. Sorry, no exceptions. Pre-Registration enables contact tracing and the ability to notify participants of any class changes or cancelations due to weather etc.
2. Complete the self assessment COVID questionnaire CLICK HERE. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have a cough, fever, flu like symptoms, have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone with COVID19 or who has been tested for COVID19.
3. There will be no “drop-in” passes to ensure that Yoga Shack meets or exceed all provincial safety guidelines for social distancing. Be sure to place yourself at least 6 feet apart from others at all times. Safety of our students, staff, and community is our priority xo
4. Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the class starts. Please wear your mask at all times, to and from your yoga mat. On arrival settle into your mat and the teacher will come and check you in.
5.Please bring your own yoga mat, props, etc. and a re-usable water bottle. .
6. Take the class at your own pace, rest and hydrate as often as you like.
7. Cancellation is 3 hours prior to class to avoid being charged for the class as a no show. Classes are weather dependant and may be cancelled at the discretion of Yoga Shack. Follow us on Facebook for updates and sign up for our emails at the bottom of this page.
Class Schedule > Click Here
I Want to Buy Passes > Click Here
My Passes are Missing In My Account. How do I sync my accounts? > Click Here
I Want to Book Classes How Do I Do That?
Virtual Livestream Classes > Click Here
Outdoor Classes > Click Here
First time logging into yogashack.com or need to reset your password?
When you first attend a class at Yoga Shack you complete a paper waiver which includes your email address.
We manually enter this email address into our software system.
The first time you login online you will need to request a new password to access your account.
Here is a handy ‘How To’ guide:
- Access our website: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=11743&stype=-98
- Enter your email address in the username box and click ‘forgot password’
- A temporary password will be emailed to you, once you have logged in you can change your password in the ‘account’ tab
- Provided you have online class passes on your account you can now pre-book online classes.
If you are still struggling to access your account then get in touch, we are here to help iron out the kinks. Email: email@example.com